“Which Bhagavad Gita should I read?” – Wondering how to select the right one?
I’ve been reading the Bhagavad Gita book which is easy to understand. So, in my current blog I’m going to share how you can read the Bhagavad Gita by picking up the best one.
Which Bhagavad Gita Should I Read?
There are many different editions and translations for Bhagavad Gita. However, my personal choice is ‘Bhagavad Gita as It Is’.
‘Bhagavad Gita as it is’ by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupad is popular in India as well as around the globe. So, you can also prefer this holy book to read.
Know Why the ‘Bhagavad Gita As It Is’ Book is the Best for Reading
Let me share with you why you should choose this particular book and why I liked ‘Bhagavad Gita as It Is’.
1. ‘Bhagavad Gita as it is’ includes all the verses and their well explained meaning in English.
2. Original Sanskrit shlokas (versus) are also included in the book.
3. This book is easy to understand complicated concepts in Bhagavad Gita for all the beginners.
4. You can read ‘Bhagavad Gita as it is’ in your own regional languages of India if you are not comfortable in English. This book is available in many languages such as Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, etc.
5. The quality of the book is excellent. Pages, font size and print are very good along with the cover. Also, it includes a bookmark which makes the reading of Bhagavad Gita comfortable.
I hope now you have gained clarity about which Bhagavad Gita you should read. Irrespective of religion, age or gender anybody can read the Bhagavad Gita who is interested in understanding the way of life.
- Choose a Perfect Ethnic Wear for Attending a Hindu Wedding - November 28, 2023
- Want to Understand about Sacred Hinduism Symbols with their Deep Meaning? - September 21, 2023
- Lord Ganesha Names for Baby Boy That Every Parent Like - September 7, 2023