“What is the Hindu Bible called?”, “What does the Hindu Bible include?”- These are the most common questions that many people around the globe have in their mind who have curiosity to know about the Hindu scriptures.
In my current blog, I’m going to address all your questions related to the Hindu Bible. This will help you to understand Hinduism and the holy book.
Hindu Bible : The Sacred Scriptures in Hinduism
Hindu bible called ‘Bhagavad Gita’. This is the holy book in Hinduism.
The Hindu Bible Bhagavad Gita includes 700 verses in Sanskrit. There are a total of 18 chapters in the Hindu holy book Gita and those chapters contain verses.
The Theme of Hindu Holy Book ‘Bhagavad Gita’
The main theme of the Hindu bible is compassion, love and spirituality. The Bhagavad Gita is the conversation between the Hindu God Krishna and Prince Arjuna.
Arjuna goes on asking all his doubts and questions related to life and Lord Krishna addresses all his questions and gives direction to him to lead a good life.
Thus, Bhagavad Gita is not just about religious books or Hindu bible but in reality it is the book that teaches philosophy and way of life to us.
You Can Read Hindu Bible in English
The Bhagavad Gita is available in English with detailed meanings of verses. There are many publications but you you have to choose the right one in English. I prefer ‘Bhagavad Gita as it is’ because it is easy to understand.
Chapters of Hindu Holy Book ‘Bhagavad Gita’
There are 18 chapters in Bhagavad Gita and each chapter helps to understand how to lead our life in a good way.
Let’s see the names of Bhagavad Gita chapters-
1. The Grief of Arjuna
2. The Way of Knowledge
3. The Way of Action
4. The Way of Renunciation of Action in Knowledge
5. The Yoga of Renunciation
6. The Way of Meditation
7. The Way of Knowledge with Realization
8. The Way to The Imperishable Brahman
9. The Kingly Knowledge and the Kindly Mystery
10. The Yoga of Divine Manifestations
11. The Cosmic Vision
12. The Yoga of Devotion
13. The Yoga of the Difference Between Field and the Field-Knower
14. The Forces of Evolution
15. The Supreme Self
16. The Separateness of the Divine and Undivine
17. The Power of Faith
18. The Yoga of Liberation and Renunciation
Every chapter of the Bhagavad Gita has life changing benefits. Anyone can read the Hindu Bible irrespective of religion, gender or age. Choose the Bhagavad Gita book which is easy to read and understand.
FAQs Related to Hindu Bible
What is the Hindu Bible called?
The Hindu Bible is called the ‘Bhagavad Gita’.
Is there a Hindu Bible?
Yes, but it is not called the Bible. It is called the Bhagavad Gita.
Do Hindus have a holy book?
Yes, Hindus have many holy books. Bhagavad Gita is one of the holy books in Hinduism.
- Choose a Perfect Ethnic Wear for Attending a Hindu Wedding - November 28, 2023
- Want to Understand about Sacred Hinduism Symbols with their Deep Meaning? - September 21, 2023
- Lord Ganesha Names for Baby Boy That Every Parent Like - September 7, 2023